OOOPS  I accidently deleted this post from yesterday...but I was able to retrieve it.


Blogging,  yes, it's a 'sometimes' thing.  It's used more or less as a personal diary that doesn't always get written in.  I saw an online challenge that asked those who joined to write in their blog every day, and there were even prompts given to help everyone stay on it.  I didn't join the challenge; I didn't even know about it until yesterday. The challenge is from www.muppin.com .

One of the challenge prompts asks for us to write about our sewing space.  I have posted pictures of my sewing room in the past, it's pretty much the same now.  Not much has changed.  It's still cluttered, but I love my sewing room.  I would enjoy spending more time in it than I am able to.  I have almost the entire 'basement' area as my sewing room. (my hubby has a small corner closed off where his computer is.  He also shares his part of the basement with storage items and the furnace and water heater, oh and the cat litter box)  I have a large desk and cutting table that I bought from 2 different quilt shops that went out of business.  They both sold off everything they had, down to the smallest details.  I am spoiled in that my hubby encourages me to buy, sew, do whatever makes me happy.  I'm blessed!






Comments

Popular Posts